Lijit Search

The Inauguration

Right now I am spelunking through blogger.com and having fun download templates and shuffling around widgets. This is fun. I love technology when it helps bring people together to share ideas. Oops I better write something of note before you, the reader, bail on me. I wrote some pithy stuff in this blog’s title about what The Glueist is about. I’ll quote it here partially to see what quoting something looks like with this blogger template and partially to archive it as I will surely change it and later down the road I’ll wish I had saved it.

The world needs people who know how to rummage through a world of potential and make something new.

This is where my head is right now. This is me. I am not the most creative person in the world but I keep my ears on the ground. Glueist?? you ask? and thanks for asking. I an not greatly enamored with adhesives or epoxies at large but with the idea of they way things fit together and how a squirt of mental glue and bring them together.

The new year is coming and this blog is a personal resolution of sorts to externalize the ramblings in my brain. I plan on talking a lot about technology and software development as that is where I thrive. Topics that are on the frothy top of my brain are automation. I’m sure to go in many other directions.

My time is up. I shall return.

0 Responses to "The Inauguration"